MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Century City Hotel- Square Cafe and Wine Bar, seeks the skills of a Senior Chef de Partie to be responsible for the preparation and presentation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes. To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal standards are maintained at all times.
Your role will be to assist with menu planning and development; including creativity & experimentation with new trends, menu ideas and new and exciting recipes, while ensuring kitchen profitability is maintained. You will assist with training and supervising members of the kitchen brigade as necessary. You will be responsible for managing a shift.
Demonstrate Great CARE, COMMITMENT & CONSISTENCY in all aspects of your position, your team members and our guests.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a commercial kitchen.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Senior CDP role.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Professional Cookery qualification is advantageous.